آی پی امداد
آریا الکترونیک parcham تکشو

مشکل: تصویر ندادن لپ تاپ acer AOA 150-Bb

setam

VIP+ افتخاری
کاربر
2010-05-28
بندرلنگه
سلام لپ تاپ اوردن واسه تعویض ویندوز مراحل ویندوز xp را رفتم تا قسمت انتخاب پارتیشن برای نصب ویندوز یادم امد اطلاعات درایو c رو انتقال ندادم f3 زدم که از نصب ویندوز بیرون بیام و رو ویندوز برم ریستارت شد ولی دیگه تصویر نمیده. رم لپ تاپ تعویض کردم کلیر سیموس باتری چک شده رو مانیتور هم تصویز نمیده
با تشکر

setam

VIP+ افتخاری
کاربر
2010-05-28
بندرلنگه
سلام مشکل حل کردم
یه سرچی توی وب سایت های خارجی کردم یه مطلبی دیدم نوشه بود این مشکل با پروگرام کردن حل میشه جالب اینجاست که بدون بلند کردن ای سی بایوس
فایل بایوس دانلود و این دو فایل رو FLASHIT.exe و 3310.fd که اسمش رو به ZG5IA32.fd تغییر میدیم بعد از انجام این مراحل یه فلش فرمت شده FAT-32 ان دو فایل به فلش انتقال دادم لپ تاپ باید خاموش باشه فلش رو به لپ تاپ زده اداپتور وصل میکنیم کلید Fn و Esc را نگه دشته و دکمه پاور رو میزنیم کلید Fn و Esc بعد از هفت ثانیه رها میکنیم چراغ پاور درحال چشمک زدن باید باشه این حدود یک یا چند دقیقه طول میکشه بمحض اتمام لپ تاپ ریستارت میشه و تصویر میاد

اینم اموزش انگلیسی
Issue: Acer AspireOne ZG5/AOA150 Not Starting/Booting.

Background: One day, after doing nothing intrusive what-so-ever to my AspireOne, it would not longer boot. All I could see was the batter-indicator light as well as the power-button light and that was it. The LCD would not even power on anymore. After 3 hours or researching and trying, I found the solution. I will be sharing my Eureka moments with you below.

Symptoms: System no longer boots. Screen does not power on anymore. HDD does not spin up (if equipped with non-SSD). Only lights are battery indicator/power-button light.

How-to: Don't worry. Your system is not bricked yet. This means, that somehow, some way the BIOS files got corrupted. Luckily enough, the ZG is equipped with a BIOS restore feature that does not require the system to boot/fully power up.

You need:

After you have gathered these items, go to your second system and extract the zip file containing our BIOS files. Navigate to ~\BIOS_Acer_3310_A_AOA110 & AOA150\BIOS_ACER_3310_Windows_AOA110 & AOA150\Dos_Flash. Now copy the following files onto the USB-flash drive (make sure that it has been formatted for FAT-32 and is empty of any other files!):

• [*=left]FLASHIT.EXE
    [*=left]3310.fd

After they are copied over the the USB-flash drive, rename 3310.fd to ZG5IA32.fd.

Now, you are ready for magic time! Make sure you netbook is plugged into the charger/outlet and is powered off (green light on power button should be dark). Plug in your USB-flash drive, and hold the following keys for about 5-7 seconds:

Fn and Esc while pressing the power button.

Keep holding these two keys and release agter 5-7 seconds, if you did it right, the green power light will be flashing and you will see the light on our USB-flash drive flicker (if equipped). The process can take between 2-7 minutes, DO NOT PRESS ANY KEYS AFTER THE POWER-BUTTON STARTS FLASHING -- LET IT SIT! If everything went well, it will automatically reboot and start up like it should.

If it does not work right away, keep trying, it took me 3 trys to get it right.

Also, make sure that you have the AOA110/150 model, this will brick any other system!

If my write up is too convoluted for you, here is the article I found at Acer 'after' I worked it out myself.

Why did I post this? I could NOT find a decent write up on it anywhere, and there is lots of ZG5 users out there... just sharing the love!

~
Cheers

setam

VIP+ افتخاری
کاربر
2010-05-28
بندرلنگه
راستی ایا در مدلهای دیگه ایسر یا دیگر برندها جواب میده
با تشکر

بالا