آی پی امداد
abtahi
آریا الکترونیک mehrinfo تکشو

سوال: افزایش ولتاژ

fortex

کاربر
2014-10-28
سلام دوستان و اساتید محترم.
بنده میخوام جریان 12 ولت رو به 19 ولت افزایش بدم . در این زمینه منو راهنمایی کنید.ممنونم

AMD

مدیر بازنشسته
مدیر بازنشسته
2013-06-28
تهران
سوالاتون مبهمه گرامی . چه منبع تغذیه ای رو میخواهید افزایش ولتاژ بدید . عکسی از بردی که میخواهید بگذارید تا دوستان بتونند راهنمایی کنند .

fortex

کاربر
2014-10-28
خروجی یه منبع تغذیه dc 12 ولت و 30 آمپر هست.امکانش هست خروجی این منبع رو به 19 ولت افزایش بدم؟

jfrras

مدير انجمن تخصصی الکترونیک
مدیر تالار
2007-04-13
ایران
خروجی یه منبع تغذیه dc 12 ولت و 30 آمپر هست.امکانش هست خروجی این منبع رو به 19 ولت افزایش بدم؟

بله امکانش هست .
حتما برای لپتاپ می خواهید.

این متن :
A lot of 19v Notebook 4.7 amper switch mode (smps) suitable for use in cars that are powered by the power supply circuit 12 volts battery voltage raises
A lot of 19v Notebook 4.7 amper switch mode (smps) suitable for use in cars that are powered by the power supply circuit 12 volts battery voltage raises (19in) Control IC is used UC3843 the power MOSFET50N06
Transformer pc power supplies used in the circuit is quite simple EI33 Before you can use the output transformer core necessary to remove the original wrapping tape on the boiling water for removing 3.5 minute wait after you took off the lower part of the core with a soft cloth slightly forcing water and then put it 2.3 minutes I waited and took off the rest of the track Volt not the first attempt I gave a few fire
Normally used wire 10×0.5I have not used the 1.5mm wire enacted mm 3.5a problem 4.7 I tested with a load of amps used for a long time, but what is the wire overheating but the study Volt not a problem 10×0.5The first place where you started winding mm + the rest of the wire at the bottom end of the next leg of + the rest will go to the end of the drain end of the reverse link above does not work Feti
I'm only on departure 4x1000uf filter capacitors used in the diagram 2x2200uf parts according to the chart you use to evaluate what I have purpose
Tests 3.5 amperes lamp used 4.7 If the victim Volt my friend's notebook amps

For Notebook 19V 4.7A DCDC Converter
Many Notebook 4.7 amps 19v switch mode (SMPS) power supply is working with this circuit suitable for use in cars is a 12 battery voltage Volt (19in) The integrated control of the UC3843 MOSFET 50N06
The circuit is very simple in use pc power supply Transformer EI33 output of the transformer to use the original winding ago I needed to undo the tape on core disassembly and boiling water in 3.5 minutes, after waiting with a cloth with mild force at the bottom of the nucleus out more then I’ve put into the water and waited 2.3 hours and the rest got off track I gave the first trial did not fire a few
این هم تصاویر:

uc3843_dcdc_konvertor_19_volt.jpg
konvertor_pcb_ust.jpg
uc3843_voltaj_olcumu.jpg
atx_trafo_ei33_on.jpg
nuve_kaynatma.jpg

1.jpg

22.jpg

این هم شماتیک مدار
[hide]sema.jpg[/hide]
[hide]
مشاهده فایل‌پیوست Dc dc Converter for Laptop 19V 4.7A.rar